– Limited hours: The shop is currently only operating between 10 am and 4pm Monday to Saturday, and of course home deliveries.
– For arranged collection orders if you’d prefer not to shop for yourself, email your full wish list to email@example.com along with a phone number, someone will call you back when your order is ready to collect from the shop, and take card payment over the phone/at the door on collection (veg boxes unavailable for shop collection, but some fresh produce may be available so you are welcome to make those requests) and arrange a collection time with you.
– Orders for delivery in set areas of Derbyshire, please use the online shop tab on this website- be sure to check your address carefully! You will be contacted by email to let you know your delivery day and time slot. The deadline is midnight on Monday for delivery that Thursday or Friday. Thanks!
Sound Bites is an independent ethical wholefood shop and not-for-profit workers co-op, specialising in a wide range of vegetarian, vegan foods and free from foods – many of which are Fairtrade and/or Organic. We began in 2005 to increase availability of ethical food and support positive social change in our local community.
- Fresh seasonal organic fruit and vegetables
- Tonnes of alternatives to meat and dairy
- Cruelty free bodycare
- Eco-friendly household and cleaning
- Organic staples: flakes, grains, nuts, fruits and seeds
- Free from products – gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar
- Seasonal and holiday giftwares
- Snacks and treats
- Juices and drinks of all kinds
Please see the service update post at the top of this page for current information due to Covid-19 changes. We can be contactable at the shop daily if you have queries.
Visit us at Sound Bites, 11 Morledge, Derby DE1 2AW, or get in touch with us: 01332 291369 or firstname.lastname@example.org – We’d love to hear from you!